Actor Bharath has just escaped from a helicopter crash. As he was enjoying his holiday in the US past month had escaped an accident by luck.

When asked about the incident, Bharath says, “Anyone who visits US will feel that it’s an unforgettable tour, but for me it was really haunting this time. The helicopter ride in California is very famous and this time I enjoyed that ride. Having a look at the scenic beauty of the place for half an hour is really a memorable experience. On the day of the accident I along with my friends took the ride and had a view of California from above 1000 feet. Everything was fine with the helicopter till we got down, and then the vehicle was boarded with the next group of tourists. The vehicle was up in the air just for few minutes before it crashed unexpectedly! I can never forget that accident in my life and we all escaped it luckily.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment